Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Choices
Is is really such a bad thing that I'm making decisions to take care of myself, to better myself and my education? I need to be happy with myself and my own life before I can try to put others' before me. I didn't know that discontinuing a relationship that's going nowhere was a problem. I'm sorry if people can't handle that. I have priorities and responsibilities. I'm sorry that I didn't make you my number one priority when there are things more important in life than having a boyfriend/girlfriend. I guess my dreams are just bigger than this narrow-minded atmosphere I'm enclosed in. Well, I'm not going to feel bad for doing something that I feel is important, especially when it's going to benefit you in the long run. Would you rather be strung along like a little hamster on a leash? Or would you want someone to be honest with you about their feelings? Well, that's exactly what I did. You can't handle that? Well, then I guess you're not the nice person I thought you were. THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment